Sapa Tour By Bus commitment to our Guests is to see that you Explore Experience Enjoy Sapal in a safe, professional manner. As a Valued Guest, your safety is our highest priority.
The aim of our Safety Policy is to make you feel at ease as you travel “in open air” through the streets of Sapa. Sapa Tour By Bus understands the risks involved and we want you to understand that we have put many hours of thought and into our Safety Policy to offer you a truly professional service.
1. Our Valued Guests:
As our Valued Guest you will be collected from your pick-up location. When you arrive at the Meeting Point, you will be arranged bus seat.
At the Meeting Point you will be:
- Arranged a seat on the big bus
- On the way to Sapa – We would arrange 2 times stop to take a rest and stretch for you and drivers after long drive
- Please be around the Bus at the stops for the rest maximum 30 minutes. If you take time longer, we reserve the right to skip you.
- If you take the wrong bus at the stops. We would skip you tobe in time for all group on the bus.
- Keep the bus clean and quite. Polite behaviour to all the clients on the bus. If you make noise too loud. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the bus.
2. Our Staff:
Each Tour includes a team of trained staff to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable time. Each Tour includes:
- Is responsible for safe journey from Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- He can not speak Fluent in English. We also do not encourage you to have a talk with him during he is driving. And should not be angry because he can not speak to you.
- For stressful driving on Vietnamese roads, he may get tired after long driving. Please let him take a rest at the stops. Do not require him to open the door for you to get on and off the bus too many times.
Tour Guide Coordinator:
- Is responsible for taking care the stuffs and information for you at every stops how long and where is the rest room, where are the foods or drinks you can buy.
- But he can not explain to you as a local guide in Sapa. If you need some one is very good at English, please wait to meet your local guide in Sapa
3. The Homestays:
Most of homestays in Sapa located in the village which owned by the minority people, of course, their houses or homestays can not be modern as houses or hotels in the cities or your country. Please have a behave in right manner if you take the homestay.
4. The Tour:
Each Tour has a set itinerary. The route and the timing to travel the route are given to the Tour Guide Leader and Tour Coordinator prior to each Tour. For insurance purposes the Tour Guide Leader and the Tour Coordinator cannot change these details.
If you change the programs, we would not have a full refund as you want.
Prior to the tour, an itinerary has been set as per the Guests requirements. If the Guests decide to change the itinerary during the Tour, this will be permitted provided the Tour ends in the timeframe that was prearranged prior to the start of the Tour. Any changes to the itinerary must be discussed with the Tour Guide Leader.
- The Tour guide will control the pace of trekking depend the locations and the age of the members in group. Please stay close to the tour guide if you want to leave the group for your personal reasons.
If at any time during the Tour you feel unsafe, uncomfortable or that our Staff are not adhering to the Safety Policy, please inform the Tour Guide Leader immediately.