Tour starts: 06.45am Price: $275.00
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat Village (Lunch/ Dinner)
6.45 – 7.15: Our car and tour guide will pick up you at your address, then depart from Ha Noi to Sapa (following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way). Along the way, you can observe the beauty of Vietnam northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in a mid- way about 30 minutes. 13.00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel, have lunch. 14.30: Trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong people. Here, you can see the old hydroelectric power which was built by the French in 20 th century. 18.00: Dinner at the hotel. You will have free time to discover Sapa at night by yourself. Overnight at Sapa’s hotel.
Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 5 kms 8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours 11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. 12.00: Having lunch at the local restaurant of Lao Chai Village the Evening: Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Fansipan Peak – Sapa (Breakfast/Lunch)
6.30: Have breakfast. Conquer the Roof of Indochina – Fansipan Peak by the Cable Car – The 6,282 metre long cable car system has already been recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records a the longest three-cable span worldwide, reach the summit. You have free time to take photograph and relax before climbing down. 11.30: Come back to Sapa, having lunch then free time to visit Sapa. 15:45: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” come to hotel in Sapa. Bus pick up and take the Bus back to Hanoi. 21:30: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time!!!
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return with experienced drivers
- 2 bottles of water/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Porter, standard national park levy (toilet, camping overnight, insurance, cooking, and park authority observer)
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room in Panorama Hotel/ Fansipan View (3 star) or in similar hotel.
- Insurance during the time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.