Tour Sapa by Bus with hotel stay in Sapa Center for travelers want to have short visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, much lower cost and convenient than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services provided
Visit: Sapa, Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van
Tour Code: SPB1
Tour starts: 8:00am Price: $109.00
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek tour to Cat Cat village (Lunch/Dinner)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa at 07.00 am.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog.
9.30: Follow the new highway from Hanoi to Lao Cai city (245 kilometres) with the first a short break for 30 minutes for breakfast or drink to fresh up then continue the trip to Sapa.
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of mountains and rice terraces along the ways from Lao Cai city to Sapa city (30 kilometres).
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Tour guide would pick up you to the hotel where you would stay to have lunch.
- Welcome and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Lao Chai and Ta Van villages visit – Sapa – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
09h00: First starting of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo…
Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Ta Van then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan..
Lao Chai & Ta Van Villages, about 8 km from Sapa town, where black H’mong and Dzay people are living, it is also the beginning of the valley which is called Muong Hoa. From a high point of the main road, great view of the whole villages open wide to offer the marvelous panorama views, backed by high mountains and facing the river. Here you will enjoy the fresh air, see terraced fields, stream, discover and visit some Black H’mong families. You will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs…
Afternoon: Free time at leisure for shopping or visiting Sapa on your own.
15h30: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” Wait at the Bus office (Tourist only) and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21h30: We arrive Bus station in Old Quater of Hanoi. End of services. See you next time!!!
Hotel Stay Sapa: Panorama Hotel Sapa/Fansipan View Sapa(3 star) or in similar hotel.
Single supplement is 20 USD/night
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- Entrance fees (Lao Chai – Ta Van village – Cat Cat Village)
- Deluxe room in Panorama Hotel Sapa/ Fansipan View Sapa (3 star) or in similar hotel.
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
- Bookings falls into Xmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may subject to the peak seasonal surcharge apply.
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.