Tour starts: 06.45am | Price: $165.00
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (Lunch/ Dinner)
6.30 – 06.45: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa. 9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is the home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for the photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for the bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 km and it lasts for 2 hours 16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. We prepare a good dinner for you at 18.00. Overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 5 kms 8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours 11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. 12.00 – the Evening: Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Sapa – Ham Rong Mountain – Bus back to Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch)
7.30 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel 8.30 – 10.30: Tour guide pick you up to trek Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. There are several well-tended flower gardens along the way. Going through two Heaven Gates, you will get the top of Ham Rong Mountain. Up here, you will have spectacular views of the Hoang Lien Son Mountains, including Vietnam highest peak – Mount Fansifan Trekking distance is about 2 kms and it lasts for 2 hours 11.00:Check out and clear bills. Have lunch at the hotel and time at leisure on your own. 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi 15.15: Get on bus to go back hanoi with two comfort breaks 21.00: Arrive Hanoi. We say good bye to you at your hotel/ stay. Trip end!
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa -Hanoi
- Modern air – conditioning bus from hotel to local villiges with experienced drivers
- Complimentary bottles of water, tissues/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 2 nights with Deluxe room in Royal View hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during time using the bus.
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Old people should not attend the long trek (6 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.